Contributor: Sarah LaTorra
Description: Teens play BINGO using Starburst candy as place markers. Winner receives prizes (candy bar or gift card).
- Bags of Starbursts (14 oz)
- Plastic Ziplock sandwich bags
- Bowl/Dish for call out numbers
- Candy Bars (for rewards) and/or Gift Cards (for rewards)
Number of People: 18
Target Audience: All Teen
Cost Estimate: $12.00 (prizes, paper, and bags on hand)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Program Time: 30-60 minutes, depending on how many rounds are played
- Purchase supplies at Safeway (sale on candy)
- Print out BINGO sheets from website. You will need to print out a separate sheet for each player. Website: Printable Bingo Sheets
- Print out call sheet and cut up pieces.
- Place 25 Starbursts into a ziplock bag. (6-14 oz bags of Starbursts will fill approximately 18 ziplock bags.)
- Hand out sheets to participants.
- Call out numbers.
- Reward winners with prizes.
- Play as many rounds as desired.
Labels: Candy, Food, Games, Low-Cost