Contributor: Matt Lorenzo
Description: Make and take DIY Speakers for Smartphones
- Sleeves of Cups (Costco)
- Paper Towel Rolls
- Scissors or Exact-o-Knives
- Decorations (markers, stickers, patterned duct tape or Washi tape)
Ages: All Ages
Prep Time: None
Program Time: 30-45 Minutes
- Cut a slit large enough to fit a Smartphone in the paper towel roll.
- Hold the tube up to the side of one cup and trace the outside of the roll. Cut out a slit and then cut a circle out. Repeat on the second cup.
- Fit the paper towel roll into the cups and set your phone in the slit.
- Add pushpins to the back of the paper towel roll to keep the speakers upright.
- Decorate as you wish.